Full time UX Researcher role at WhatUsersDo (x2 vacancies)
Who are we?
WhatUsersDo is Europe’s leading remote usability testing platform, working with some of the world’s biggest brands across retail, publishing, fashion, travel, finance, gaming, b2b and government, to improve the User Experience on our client websites, apps and digital services.
At WhatUsersDo, we deliver meaningful, actionable insight through user research. We call on various research methodologies including remote unmoderated user testing, moderated lab testing, field research, and ethnographic studies. WhatUsersDo is uniquely positioned in the UX field, as we have a panel of many thousands of real users around the world testing for us.
The challenge is to understand how best to answer our clients' research questions, deliver real value, and assist with communicating insight into our client’s organisation. This is why we’re looking for someone with great people skills and a passion for UX. The client-facing part of the job is really important, so a person who can manage clients with ease, and who has a passion for research, will be more suited than a UX expert with no client-facing experience. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with great professional skills to bridge out into UX.
- Onboarding new clients, and managing current clients
- Planning research
- Executing research, initially supported by current WhatUsersDo UX Researchers, and then leading on your own research projects
- Analysing insights
- Writing reports
- Presenting research
- Minimum 3 years' experience working with clients. UX Researchers, UX Planners, Project Managers and/or Account Managers from agencies would be perfect, but we’ll consider any client-facing role, and it’s fine if your background is a mix of client and non-client work.
- Excellent understanding of digital, including mobile and emerging web practices.
- Good understanding of importance of research in business.
- Good understanding and working experience in UX
- Passion for learning
- Self-starter, able to organise your own time and prioritise effectively
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation skills
Range £38,000 -£40,000 depending on experience
Full-time, based in London