Full time Senior UX Researcher roles at WhatUsersDo (x2 vacancies)
Who are we?
WhatUsersDo is Europe’s leading remote usability testing platform, working with some of the world’s biggest brands across retail, publishing, fashion, travel, finance, gaming, b2b and government, to improve the User Experience on our client websites, apps and digital services.
At WhatUsersDo, we deliver meaningful, actionable insight through user research. We call on various research methodologies including remote un-moderated user testing, moderated lab testing, field research, and ethnographic studies. WhatUsersDo is uniquely positioned in the UX field, as we have a panel of many thousands of real users around the world testing for us and our own proprietary UX Testing platform.
The challenge is to understand how best to answer our clients' research questions, deliver real value, and assist with communicating insight into our client’s organisation. This is why we’re looking for someone with great people skills and a passion for UX. The client-facing part of the job is really important, so a person who can manage client research with ease, and who has a passion for research. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with great UX skills to get lots and lots of research and client exposure.
You will be working with the likes of Virgin Atlantic, Schuh, Standard Life, Philips, Deckers and City of London.
- Onboarding new clients, and managing current household name clients
- Planning research and team workload
- Executing research, supported by UX Planners
- Creating customised test plans and UX Testing strategy
- Analysing insights from international user research
- Writing reports
- Presenting research
- Delivering client workshops and UX Maturity analysis
- Minimum 2-5 years' experience working with clients or a brand in a UX Role
- Excellent understanding of digital, including mobile and emerging web practices.
- Good understanding of importance of user research in business.
- Good understanding and working experience in UX
- Passion for learning
- Self-starter, able to organise your own time and prioritise effectively
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ideally a formal UX qualification
+ Share Options
+ Flexible working
+ Performance bonus
Ideally Full-time (but we will consider 3-6 month contractors). Our Office is based in London.